500g packet of Gnocchi
A handful of snow peas, chopped
2 bunches of asparagus, chopped
400 ml thickened cream
1/2 Cup Pesto
1 TSP Lemon Zest
2 Garlic Cloves, mined
3 tbsp Olive Oil
1/4 Cup Line Nuts
Salt and Pepper to taste
Dill to garnish
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive and mined garlic to a pot or pan and saute until golden. Then add the cream and pesto and combine well. Cook down over a low heat until thickened. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- While sauce is thickening add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a small pot or pan with pine nuts and cook until fragrant and golden. Set aside
- Cook your Gnocchi following the instructions on the packet. Take out of the boiling water once cooked. Add 1 tablespoon of oil to a hot skillet and cook Gnocchi until golden.
- Add your veggies to the Gnocchi and gently toss with the Gnocchi.
- Once your sauce has thickened, pour a decent amount into the bottom of the bowl. Serve Gnocchi and greens on top. Drizzle with pine nuts and pinenut oil and garnish with Dill.