Our favourite foodie, Blake Proud joined Kirste and Dan with his leftover hot cross bread and butter pudding.
6 hot cross buns
100g dark chocolate chips
2 large egg
125ml thickened cream
1tbsp caster sugar
Ice cream to serve
1. Pre heat the oven to 180°C
2. Cut the hot cross buns in half and spread some butter on the cut sides. Sprinkle it with half of the chocolate or chocolate eggs inside then sandwich them together again and place in a baking dish.
2. Beat eggs, milk, cream and sugar together and pour it over the hot cross buns. Let it soak for 10 minutes.
3. Scatter with the extra chocolate bits and bake for about 30-35 mins.
4. Serve with a dollop of vanilla ice cream.
Listen to Blake’s full chat with Kirste and Dan below!