- 2 duck breasts
- Sea salt flakes
- Chinese Five Spice
- Lime Ginger Dressing
- 100ml soy
- 50ml lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 knob ginger, finely grated
- 10ml sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp Chinese Five Spice
- 1 tsp Mirin
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a container and shake. Leave to marinate.
- Bring your duck breast up to room temperature and prick lots of little holes in the skin with a toothpick.
- Place duck breasts skin side down on a cold pan and place over a medium to high heat.
- Cook until the fat cap has rendered down and the skin is nice and crispy, about 10 minutes
- Turn and cook for another 3-5 minutes
- Remove from heat and rest for 10-15 mins
- Slice width ways and serve with Lime Soy Dressing and freshly cooked rice.